Degree: BSc Sports Rehabilitation
Work Experience: Soul Fit Clinical Rehab lead, 4 years working in gym settings in Kent working with clients ranging from Olympic athletes, Elderly, Pre-Post Operative and Musculoskeletal injuries.
Get to know Emma a bit more in this quick fire questions
1. If you could only do one exercise for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I love a good old Step Up. Having trained many years for High Jump step ups quickly became a favourite of mine.
2. Best way to unwind? (at SOUL FIT)
Pop in the Jacuzzi with a glass of bubbly.
3. What is the most inspiring part of your job?
Helping people realise they can do anything, I’m just there to help them achieve it.
4. If I were a superhero, my superpower would be…
Super Healing, it would make my job a lot easier!!
5. If you could be reincarnated as one animal, which would it be?
Tiger, as they are the best animal and super cute and cuddly!
6. Dream Holiday and why?
Anything skiing! Give me a long winter in the alps shoosting down the mountains any day.