Degree: BSc Sports and Exercise Science
MSc Sports and Exercise Physiology
Work Experience: 4 years at Roodlane Medical centre, Freelance experience in a personal training gym in Kent
Get to know David a bit more in these quick fire questions
1. If you could only do one exercise for the rest of your life, what would it be?
2. Best way to unwind? (at SOUL FIT)
Anything that starts with a good cup of coffee. Often I’ll be training for some sort of competition so this is a necessity to get through a tough session.
3. What is the most inspiring part of your job?
For me the most inspiring part is seeing the change in clients both physically and mentally, especially when they realise how far they have come on the journey and what their body is capable of when they stick to the plan. For some clients this is trying to lose fat and the confidence this gives them and the positive feedback they get from others for their transformation and for other clients this is performance related improvements and the confidence this gives them leading into events knowing they are the best prepared they possibly can be.
4. If I were a superhero, my superpower would be…
5. If you could be reincarnated as one animal, which would it be?
Most people would say a Giraffe because of my long neck but I’d prefer a Rhino.
6. Dream Holiday and why?
To climb up to Machu Picchu and the Inca Trail