Degree: BSc Sports & Exercise Science
Work Experience: 4 Years personal training experience in gym based environments in both Sevenoaks and London
Get to know Bridie a bit more in these quick fire questions
1. If you could only do one exercise for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Single arm dumbbell snatch. Nothing better than a full body exercise to tax the muscles and get the heart rate up whilst popping you in a mid way power stance pose!
2. Best way to unwind? (at SOUL FIT)
Jumping in the salt room, closing my eyes and entering into a daydreaming bubble.
3. What is the most inspiring part of your job?
Helping make positive changes to people's life both physically and mentally all whilst making them smile during and as a result of all the hard work!
4. If I were a superhero, my superpower would be…
Breathe underwater with a super strong mermaid fin, allowing me to see the great unknown of the sea world.
5. If you could be reincarnated as one animal, which would it be?
An African Elephant. Their side profile looks like they’re constantly smiling! Their trunks are a nose and hand combined which contains 40,000 muscles alone and elephants can eat up to 300Ilbs (136Kg) of food a day...yum!
6. Dream Holiday and why?
Road trip around Canada in a campervan, pitching up at lakes, going swimming, having bbqs and going on adventures with amazing views...one day!