Degree: BSc Biomedical Sciences,
PGCert Health care & Biomedical Education
Work Experience: S&C coach at St. George’s Hospital Medical School Rugby Team 2019-2020,
Exercise Specialist Better Body Group 2020 – present,
S&C Coach Sevenoaks RFC
Monday to Friday
Saturday - Classes only
Get to know Audace a bit more in this quick fire questions
1. If you could only do one exercise for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Deadlift and all its variations.
2. Best way to unwind? (at SOUL FIT)
Spa, has to be, no better way to relax a sore body after a tough training session.
3. What is the most inspiring part of your job?
Helping people achieve fitness goals they initially thought were unattainable for them.
4. If I were a superhero, my superpower would be…
To pause time, to slow life down sometimes
5. If you could be reincarnated as one animal, which would it be?
Hyena, fierce pack animals. I have always been part of a team so its a great fit.
6. Dream Holiday and why?
Travel the world (South East Asia, South America, Japan, Africa) to get a taste of all the different cultures and better perspective on how others live